Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New year.New Me?

All of us wants to be better. We all wanted to be the best from all the things we wanted to. For some reasons, we change just to fulfill it.
As the year of the rabbit enters my way, i prefer to have resolutions in life that will help me do some changes in my journey. Resolutions that may help me to improve myself.
I want to be more serious now in my studies. 'Cos we only have three months left and i will try to be more responsible,so that, i will be ready in college life. I also want to increase my patience because last year(2010) ther're lots of love quarrels that we had.
I hope that i will not break this. And 2011 should be a year for me have the change that i wanted.

2 comments:

  1. your post is nice.I'm looking forward for more post's.teeeceee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.. keep it up.. 2011 is the year for change?? hope you will be successful.. God bless

    ReplyDelete