Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Essence of Christmas

Christmas day, is the day to remember the birth of our Messiah, Jesus Christ. Without Him, there is no event like this. Christmas day, is the time that we give and recieve gifts. And this is also the time for our beloved family.

The true essence of Christmas is that to have a peaceful and complete family, even though we don't have anything like the others have. The true essence of Christmas is to remember the one who owns our life and not to remember Santa.

For me, the true essence of Christmas is to be with my family and have sympathy to each other and for what we have. I don't need those things which are to be done during Christmas. All I want is to have a very peaceful Christmas with my family and hopefully to be with my girlfriend.

1 comment: