Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream: My Future

"I will become the best soldier in the future", it all started with this simple dream.
Like other kids, i also have a dream.and through the influence of the action movies, toy guns and my uncle.I dreamed to become a soldier.but as i grow up and open another chapters in my life, being a soldier is very dangerous.You will not know if something will happen to you in this field. you need to sacrifice all things,in the case that you're ready to say "goodbye" to your love onesit something bad might happen to you.Cause one of your foot was buried in death.
as i level up and enter my teenage life,being a civil engineer, i think would be better for me to take this career cause i know that it's safer and at the same time you don't need to sacrifice your whole life in this field.
This is not yet the end of my dream, cause like other men I'm also idealizing my future wife.
A wife that would understand me everytime I'm not okay. A wife that comforts me if I'm not. A wife that would always be there besides me and makes me happy. And a wife that stands with me and with my family.
To attain all of my dreams in the future. I will do all of my best in studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment